Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Deepavali, Rani



Dear Diary,


Everytime Deepavali comes, I will remember of my old colleague who also happened to be my bestfriend, Rani.  



She was the best buddy I ever had and we had fun together.  She was fun to be around and had that special something that makes her stand out. She was totally like bright and cheery and sunny....  Every Deepavali I will visit her and family and had sumptuous food spread that prepared by her mummy.  



And suddenly, she just vanished in thin air.  I remembered that day.  She was feeling unwell at work and requested for an early release.  However, she didn't reach home.  We only got the news the next day when her husband came by and searched for her.  She was completely and totally vanished into thin air and couldn't be found anywhere until now.  Her mysterious disappearance has baffled everyone and alarmed the police.  



So, to my best buddy RANI....



You are the one in this life I'll remember,

Whenever you go,
Whatever you do,
Wherever you are,
My heart is with you.


No matter how far I'll always be near,

Whenever you need you,
I will be right here....


All-4-One

Signed off for now
LOLA



2 comments:

  1. Dear Rani, hope you are reading this even i don't know you. Come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too... i'm so missing her on every deepavali.

    ReplyDelete