Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Love You too....


Dear Diary,

The day you told me that you love me,
It sank so deep, I was drowning in thought....
I lost for word  as I gaze into your eyes,
The tears that flowed down your cheek.....
That very moment soaked my heart making it heavy
I knew it wasn't mine alone to keep.....

The way you held my hands so drove the words down my spine,
a touch that conveyed so much yet so soft.....
I feel happy inside but scared of your sincerity.
Will those words of yours pass the test of time?
Was it for real or just pass like a dream?
With so much questions inside my head,
yet just you staring at me from the outside....
I took a deep breath and a step closer,
with a kiss I said the same words back to you,
BLY, I love you too......


Signed off for now
LOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment