Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year resolutions................

Dear Diary,

Every year I will come up with new year's resolutions even though most of the time, it is either failed to materialize or abandoned half way.  

So, what are my resolutions for this year? 

  1. To be a perfect Mrs. to him.
  2. Keep on learning - to continue my study which is long overdue.
  3. Leave eating unhealthy and junk food and shift to healthy diet foods.
  4. Be more productive and proactive. Work out regularly to get rid excess weight.
  5. Spend more time with people I love.
  6. To maintain in blog writing for the whole year.  
  7. Make new friends and maintain the existing ones.
  8. Be a supportive mom and try to understand that they are GROWING UP! They are a kid anymore...
  9. Read more books.
  10. TRY to save some money.
  11. Do something nice for others often.
I guess it is enough for this year.  Hope I can accomplish at least half of it, if not all of these resolutions.

Wish me luck!


Signed off for now,
LOLA



 

No comments:

Post a Comment