Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday!!!!!




Dear Diary,


Do you love or hate Fridays?

I used to dislike when Friday arrives bcozI couldn't see or talk to him over the weekends.  But the feeling has long gone since  now  I can hang out with him at any time, at any day whenever my heart desire.

Now I love Fridays! Among the reasons are:
  • I have made it! I have survived the work week, be it a fruitful week or not.
  • Me time! So I can focus on my personal life and have some quality time.  I can meet up with my friends, have breakfast or lunch or dinner or all meals with them.  I can go window shopping or shopping (if I haven't burn my pocket yet) with my dearest ones. Or I can even just wind down at home doing nothing.  It's my choice.  
  • Get out of town.  Maybe escape my home for a quick weekend gateway.  Doesn't matter where or with who, as long it provides an outlet for a little escapism.
  • Can stay up late and wake up really late the next day. Yipeee!!!!




So, I wish you all a happy, good and blessed Friday!

Signed off for now
LOLA




No comments:

Post a Comment