Friday, November 23, 2012

Please meet my new beau, Buzzy....

Dear Diary,

Sadly to inform you that my Flame has officially passed away.  My Flame aka my Torch BB handphone is beyond repair and already out of warranty.  Hence, I have no choice but to replace him with a new beau.

Hence, Everybody, I would like your to meet Buzzy the Nokia Lumia.  A bit pricey for me but hey, what the heck! It is about time I pampered myself once in a while.

FYI, my Buzzy is a guy apparently.  That's why his color is blue... the color was choosed by my honey bunny Mr. Buzz Lightyear aka BLY.  

As much as I wish my relationship with Mr. BLY to last forever and ever, I also want my friendship with Buzzy to last forever too....  or at least much much longer than my belated Flame.   

Mr BLY and and Buzzy, I love you muchooooo....

Signed off for now
LOLA

2 comments:

  1. Your wish will come true. Sembahyang and ask god every day... like your BLY is doing... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anon... Insya allah so far i'm doing it...

    ReplyDelete