Monday, January 28, 2013

Why?

Dear Diary,

why would you hold my hand,
when you planned to let it go?
why would you be so sure,
and then say that you don't know?

why would you take a walk with me,
when u planned to leave half way?
why did you leave me crying
on that lonesome Thursday

Before you, I may not have had a smile
but i certainly didn't have tears
I may not have had the dreams
atleast i wasnt drowning in fears

you gradually let me fall apart
I followed u, but you dint lead
you stuck a dagger in my heart
and left me helpless to bleed

every time I closed my eyes
it was your face that I saw
so i turned my face away
from all the lies that u did draw

thinking you would change
thinking you would find your way
but all you did was hurt me until
it was time for you to walk away
by Fathima Khan

Signed off for now,
LOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment