Monday, January 28, 2013

You are forever a part of me.....eventhough you are long gone....

Dear Diary,


What's the point of even trying,
if it only ends in pain.
Why do your memories come back to haunt me
like an old unwanted stain.
Don't you ever feel,
the slightest bit of guilt?
for taking my heart 
and throwing it in the dirt

Coz your more than just a person,
that's been in my past.
Your more than just a memory,
I wish I never had.
Your like an overplayed song on the radio,
I can't get you out of my head.
You're the oxygen I need to breathe,
your forever a part of me.
I'm confused, broken, and down,
and I don't know why.
Your face is clogging up my vision,
nothing is clear at all.
Remember the times when you acted like you cared?
Yeah well neither do I,
so why is it,
that without you I'm so scared?

I just can't see what it is I'm hanging on to,
Am I such a fool, for ever putting my faith in you.
Why do you have to follow me everywhere I go?
I said I was done with you, over you, I don't belong with you.
so why is it that, these feelings are still attached?

You are forever a part of me..........

~SFL~


Signed off for now
LOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment