Monday, November 12, 2012

Birthday girl

Dear Diary,

Today is my mum 63rd birthday.  Happy birthday mama!!! You are so awesome....



Wishing you a day,
as sunny as your smile,
as warm as your heart,
a day as a wonderful as you are....

Even though we are always fighting over such little things, you still love me,

Even though we argue at some pointless things, you still love me,
Even though I seldom visit you although we stay 2km apart, you still love me,
Even though you get mad at me coz I always stubborn and never listen to your advice, you still love me,
Even though we always end up feeling angry and disappointed after so much fight, you always love me
Even though I already old enough but act like a young kid, you still love me.
And you always remind me every second, every day, that you always love me unconditionally.


Thanks mama... Yes, I love you too...


Sign off,
LOLA




No comments:

Post a Comment