Monday, November 12, 2012

I love Mondays



Dear Diary,


Most of people hate Mondays, right? As we know Monday is the start of the week. So, if something goes wrong on this day, Monday will always gets the blame.  It is unfair, isn't it?



BUT I LOVE MONDAYS!!!  Let me rephrase it... I don't just love Mondays, I love my job.  I love it because it is really a joy to be able to do what I do....



I started work when I finished my study.  In fact I took up only only 2 days AL for my wedding.  I was so in love with my job, I was so reluctant to join my husband when he has to work overseas.  That's how much  I love my job. And that how my husband became my ex-husband.



Anyhoo, I have ups and downs during my working life.  But these experiences have molded me for who I am today....



Signed off for now
LOLA

No comments:

Post a Comment